Monday, November 8, 2010

Owens goes wild...leads my Fantasy team to a win



My Fantasy Football League: Eli Manning went wild on Sunday, Mark Sanchez hung in there on Sunday as well and Terrell Owens went crazy on MNF with 10 receptions for 141 yards and two touchdowns to lead my Fantasy team, Team Priceless, to a win this week.

The victory moves Team Priceless (6-3) back into a second-place tie in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. The Big Dawgs are tied for second, while Mega Powers at 8-1 continues to lead the 10-team league. In real life, Manning and Sanchez led their respective teams to wins this week, but the Cincinnati Bengals, even with the performance of Owens, fell short tonight on MNF and lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 27-21.

In a supporting role, Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall, my top running back on my fantasy team, rushed for 99 yards and a TD tonight. He also had 31 receiving yards. All in all a good night.

Whew! I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment