Monday, November 1, 2010

Team Priceless back on the right track in Fantasy Football league



Team Priceless (5-3) is back. After starting the NFL season with four straight wins in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League, followed by three losses in a row, Team Priceless, with yours truly as the proud owner, is back on the winning side of the ledger with a 127-96 win over Team Arps this week.

My team didn't put up big numbers on Sunday, but the wealth was spread around, led by Larry Fitzgerald (19 fantasy points), Terrell Owens (18) and Mark Sanchez (15). The three players were involved in NFL losses as the Arizona Cardinals, Cincinnati Bengals and New York Jets, all went down on Sunday. But that's the nature of Fantasy Football. I even picked up 14 fantasy points from the Arizona defense -- a defense I picked up for this week,  due to the fact my regular defense (Baltimore Ravens) had a bye. You can do that in my league...and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment