Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Need Ravens to apply "D" against Falcons...



My Fantasy Football League: Week 10 of the NFL season gets a head start Thursday night. And what a matchup: Baltimore at Atlanta.

My fantasy team, Team Priceless, needs a big night from the Ravens. It could be a good start to the week or a bad start for me and my Team Priceless (6-3). If the Ravens' defense can get the job done, then I'd be off to a good start and could focus on Sunday's games with a few fantasy points in the bank. Unfortunately, the Ravens' defense is all I have on my roster for Thursday, while my opponent, the Grey Ghosts (5-4), will unleash a lot of weapons...including three key offensive players from the Ravens, quarterback Joe Flacco, wide-receiver Anquan Boltin and tight-end Todd Heap.

So, you can see what I'm up against. And just to confuse things, the owner of Grey Ghosts has the Atlanta defense, plus the Falcons' place-kicker Matt Bryant! Of course, come Sunday, my opponent will be down four players and a defense, and I'll just be getting started. Isn't Fantasy Football fun?

Team Priceless Update: Atlanta wins 26-21. I'm down a bunch going into Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment