Saturday, November 27, 2010

Number 400 for Bookemdanosports

I

t's hard to believe, but when I type the final word and hit publish to this little addition to Bookemdanosports, it'll complete 400 of these tidbits, words of wisdom (I'm joking), articles, short stories...or whatever you want to call them.

What does it mean? It probably means I'm spending too much time on the computer. There are times when I feel like pulling the plug on this old laptop and try something else for a change. But then again, I've got all this stuff in my head, between my ears so to speak, and if I stop, I'll probable start getting headaches. Every once in a while, a think about hanging it up, and one of my readers says, "What's next?" And the next thing I know, I'm back at it.

So, I guess you're stuck with me. Let's go for another 400!

No comments:

Post a Comment