Monday, November 15, 2010

In a battle with Grey Ghosts for Fantasy win




My Fantasy Football League: I'm in a battle with Grey Ghosts this week in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. Team Priceless is up 169-161 in fantasy points, going into tonight's MNF matchup, which involves the Eagles and the Redskins.

I'm completely out of players. My entire roster played on Sunday, including Eli Manning, who, even in the Giants' surprising loss to Dallas, amassed 51 fantasy points to lead the way for my Team Priceless. On the other hand, Grey Ghosts has one player left, Washington running back Ryan Torain. It is documented that he has a hamstring problem, but is expected to play. If he has a good night, I lose. If he struggles or the Redskins pass more and run less...I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment