Saturday, November 2, 2019

What was that I saw inside Arizona Stadium today?


Arizona Wildcats Football


Lack of a defense, especially in the secondary. Beavers were flowing down hill with no defenders around. Oregon State's offense was having a field day today en route to a 56-38 Pac 12 win at Arizona Stadium.

It may not be fair to lay the blame on Chuck Cecil, the new defensive coordinator for the Wildcats. I mean it's his first game for goodness sake...and it showed. But Kevin Sumlin what did you expect? A shutout!

I ventured to the game today. I should have stayed home. I got an $85.00 ticket for parking in the wrong place, the first time ever and I've been going to Arizona football games for over fifty years.

It's almost seven o'clock in the evening. A beautiful night out. The football game at the U of A, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment