Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Team Priceless falls to 7-5 in fantasy league


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


Team Priceless suffered its worst loss of the season in Week 12 and falls into fifth place in the UPC Hood 14-team fantasy football league. The good news is I'm just one game out of first place with two weeks left before the playoffs begin.

I've now lost Arizona running back Chris Johnson, who had been a pleasant surprise this season. The good news is I can pencil in Green Bay's Eddie Lacy in my lineup. I kept him out of the lineup last week and, of course, he puts up 17 fantasy points, Maybe, Lacy is back and ready to roll the remainder of the season.

And I still have New England quarterback Tom Brady available to lead Team Priceless to the UPC Hood Fantasy Football playoffs.

A win in Week 13 and a win in Week 14 will get me into the playoffs. I go into Week 13 with a 7-5 record. Here's hoping for a 9-5 regular-season record and a great run in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment