Monday, December 21, 2015

Team Priceless eliminated from fantasy playoffs


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless

It's all over for me and my Team Priceless in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

I couldn't muster up enough fantasy points in the the first round of the playoffs this week and lost to the Lazar Kats. I'll have to settle for the fourth seed in the playoff this year, after reaching the championship game and finishing second in 2014.

Maybe 2016 will be my year. At least I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the NFL season without worrying about how my fantasy players are doing.

It's is time to concentrate on the Arizona Cardinals. They certainly are in the hunt, along with Carolina, New England, Green Bay and Denver.

My guess: Carolina will run the table and get it done, especially if Cam Newton continues to shine week after week. Of course, if you happen to have a Tom Brady, you have a shot to win it all.

I would love to see the Cardinals do it. Arizona needs a champion! Carson Palmer and Company have it going.

The next few weeks should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment