Monday, December 10, 2012

Way to go, Nick Foles!


Way to go, Nick Foles. The former Arizona Wildcat completed 32 of 51 passes for 381 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for another as the Philadelphia Eagles beat Tampa Bay on Sunday, 23-21.

Foles hit Jeremy Maclin on a 1-yard scoring toss as time expired.

Maclin is on my fantasy football team. Foles is not. Too bad.

The Foles to Maclin heroics in the last-second of the game gives my fantasy team a 107-86 edge over the Blitz as we head into Monday Night Football. Unfortunately, I do not have any players involved in tonight's action but my opponent has two -- Houston running back Arian Foster and New England tight end Aaron Hernandez.

With a win tonight, my fantasy team, Team Priceless, would finish at 7-7 on the season, finish in a tie for fourth, but fail to make the UPC Hood Fantasy League playoffs due to overall points scored this season.

Oh well, I'll try it again next year.


Fantasy Update: Foster and Hernandez combine for 30 fantasy points on MNF as the two players put the final nail in the coffin on my fantasy season. Team Priceless finishes 6-8 and ends up in eighth place in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

No comments:

Post a Comment