Monday, December 3, 2012

Four teams battle for final fantasy league playoff spot


My Fantasy Football League


My Team Priceless lost 94-89 in Week 13 of the UPC Fantasy Football League. I needed Eli Manning to connect with Hakeem Nicks for at least one score and a half a dozen passes. I get five receptions for 43 yards as the New York Giants fall to Washington tonight on MNF, 17-16. Nicks gets four fantasy points, not nearly enough for me to overtake the Assassins tonight, instead I drop into a four-way tie for fourth place in the league with Nut Rub, suh-nami and trojan girl. One of us will survive in Week 14 and sneak into the playoffs with a 7-7 record. Mega Powers, Blitz and Three Feet Right are 1-2-3, respectively, heading into Week 14, leaving just one spot open for the fantasy league playoffs, which begin on Week 15. Team Priceless will have to beat Blitz next week and then wait and see how the fantasy points fall. Even with a win, it could come down to a tiebreaker in points-scored for the season. Win or lose, it has been a very competitive season. I made some good moves and some bad moves. My latest blunder was not starting Dallas running back DeMarco Murray this week. Murray came off the injury list and scored 15 fantasy points -- including a rushing TD.

No comments:

Post a Comment