Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's up to Mr. Nicks on MNF


My Fantasy Football League


It's come down to this. I need a big night on Monday Night Football from the New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks to notch a temporary hold on fourth place in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. If Nicks can come through in Washington against the Redskins and score at least one TD and/or come up with 100 receiving yards, my Team Priceless would edge my opponent, the Assassins, in Week 13 and keep me in the running for the fourth and final playoff spot with just one week to go. Once again I received a good fantasy-point production from Dallas quarterback Tony Romo on Sunday. This time Romo garners 31 fantasy points as he throws three touchdown passes against  Philadelphia as the Cowboys beat the Eagles, 38-33. I head into Monday night trailing the Assassins 94-85. In our fantasy league, a touchdown and 80 receiving yards by Nicks would be good enough for 10 fantasy points and give me a one-point win. Needless to say, I''ll be cheering for Eli Manning to get the ball to Nicks. If he doesn't, chances are I'll be outside looking in when the fantasy playoffs begin on Week 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment