Sunday, March 27, 2011

The BUTLER did it...



The BUTLER did it.

My Cats couldn't quite pull it off. So, I'm jumping on VCU's bandwagon to pull off the upset over Kansas today. While I'm at it, I wouldn't mind seeing the Tar Heels from North Carolina lose to Kentucky. I love to root for the underdog.

By the way, I have no choice but to stay in bed and watch the NCAA tournament today. Walked around with a cane all day yesterday. Not sure if I'm nursing a hip pointer or just a muscle strain...or spasm. I'll know more tomorrow. Go Cats...oops...I forgot...the Cats are done.

Man, it's been fun cheering for the Cats, during March Madness. One thing I'd like to see from the crews of ESPN and CBS today is a little respect and some good remarks about Arizona basketball. The Wildcats deserve it. Come on VCU win today and mess up the BRACKETS! An 11 seed in the final...now that would be a real shocker. It's the morning after and my Wildcats are no longer on the prowl. It is time to grab my cane, go outside and pick up the Sunday paper. This is one morning I'm not in any hurry to read the headline on the sports page.

No comments:

Post a Comment