Thursday, February 9, 2023

Price lands a job with Sierra Vista Herald

 From the desk of Dan Price


At age 77, I quickly found a calculator and recalled the last time I worked for a living. It was my gig at the Motor Vehicle Division for the State of Arizona from 2002 to 2008.

I retired in January of 2008, just weeks after a quadruple heart attack.

At the age of 62, I thought I was done.

And I was until now!

The Sierra Vista Herald hired me to write human interest and local high sports stories. So right up my alley if I can pull it off.

More to follow. It'll be a week or so before I start.

My writing career begins again. 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dan!!! You’ve found your “ nitch@! Writing about a Sport you Love and enjoy. To bad I don’t get the Paper! Good Luck!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ–₯️πŸ’»⌛️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mark. I'm so wired I may come to Tucson in the morning and be at the ballpark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank, Mike. Miss all you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s great. You are really making the connections.

    ReplyDelete