Sunday, August 28, 2011

This is what I'm up against in my Fantasy Football League



My Fantasy Football League: Check this out. In my previous post, I mention my quarterback woes for my Team Priceless. My opponents in the UPC Hood League and their respective quarterbacks: The A Team (Drew Brees and Philip Rivers), El Diablo Blanco (Aaron Rodgers and Matt Cassel), Its On Like Ndamukong (Peyton Manning and Tony Romo), Assassians (Tom Brady and Eli Manning), Sticky Bandits: (Ben Roethlisberger and Colt McCoy), Big Dawgs (Matt Schaub and Jay Cutler), Murrays Murrauders (Michael Vick and Kevin Kolb), Team Arps (Matt Ryan and Sam Bradford) and Honey Bee (Josh Freeman and Joe Flacco).

You can see what I'm up against. In my next post, I'll clue all of you in on the balance of my Fantasy Football League roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment