Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Fantasy Football League roster



As I said in two previous posts, it looks like my UPC Hood Fantasy Football team will have its work cut out for them in the coming weeks. This is what my entire roster looks like, following the automatic draft and a couple of key moves I made in hopes of improving on my "luck of the draw", so to speak.

At quarterback, I'm saddled with Buffalo's signal-caller Ryan Fitzpatrick, Denver's Kyle Orton and Carolina's rookie Cam Newton (off the bench). At running backs, I have Kansas City's Jamaal Charles and Pittsburgh's Richard Mendenhall, along with subs Cedric Benson (Cincinnati) and Mike Tolbert (San Diego). I'm a little stronger at wideouts and receivers with the likes of Buffalo's Stevie Johnson, Baltimore's Anguan Boldin, San Diego's Vincent Jackson, San Francisco's Frank Gore and the Pittsburgh veteran, Hines Ward. I'm a little slim at tight-ends with just Green Bay's Jermichael Finley to pencil into my lineup. I've got one kicker, New Orleans' Garrett Hartley. My two defensive teams, which complete my roster include New England and Atlanta.

So there you have it. The cards have been dealt. The question is: How many hands can Team Priceless win?

No comments:

Post a Comment