Sunday, August 28, 2011

Automatic draft in my Fantasy Football League didn't do me any favors

I certainly got the short end of the stick in the automatic draft of my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. My team, Team Priceless, ended up with not one high-valued quarterback. Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers...and the list goes on, were penciled in on the remaining nine teams in my two-QB Fantasy League, leaving me to search for a pro signal-caller with some fantasy-points value. Currently, I have picked up Kyle Orton in a trade, picked up Ryan Fitzpatrick off of waivers and even did a no-no, as far as fantasy aficionados are concerned, adding a rookie quarterback, Cam Newton, to my roster. As you can see, my chances of winning the league this year are dismal. Enough complaining, let's hope the balance of my roster can provide me with some weekly fantasy points!

No comments:

Post a Comment