Monday, December 7, 2009

Wildcats need more "home cooking"...



In the Stands Report by Bookemdano: The young and simply not very good (at this moment, anyway) Arizona Wildcats' basketball team needs more "home cooking".

It'll be a little easier on them losing at home, because on the road they are simply going to be "road kill". Unfortunately, the Wildcats will be at home maybe 14 more times this season and I figure they'll win half of those games. The Wildcats showed up for their first official "road test" last night at Oklahoma. The game was over after one minute of play. You could see the frustration in Sean Miller's face. His facial expressions didn't change much over the following 39 minutes and the Wildcats left the court after absorbing a 79-62 defeat.

I hate to be negative about the Wildcats and if you've read my recent articles on Bookemdanosports you'd know that I don't say too many bad things about my beloved Wildcats. But how many times can I say it...they are young. The Wildcats may win their next four, split, or lose all four. Next up, Louisiana Tech.

As for me, nothing changes, I'll be there on the edge of my seat, rooting them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment