Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Grab Brady, Lacy as my top picks in fantasy league


UPC Hood Fantasy League

Team Priceless


This is my sixth year as a fantasy football owner. The league I participate in, the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League, has grown to 14 teams, making last Sunday's draft a tough one.

My team, Team Priceless, ended up with New England's Tom Brady at quarterback and my top running back will be Eddie Lacy of the Green Bay Packers.

Not too shabby. After the first two rounds, things got a little tough.

My starting lineup for Week 1 as follows:

QB  Tom Brady

RB  Eddie Lacy

RB  Darren MacFadden

WR  DeSean Jackson

WR  Vincent Jackson

WR  Eric Decker

TE   Martellus Bennett

K     Dan Bailey

DEF  Kansas City

Bench:  LeGarrette Blount(would be starter but out for first game), Chris Johnson, Dorial-Green Beckham, Percy Harvin, Blake Bortles and the Denver defense.

I made it to the championship game last season, but this year I'll be lucky to finish 10th out of 14 teams. Just don't have enough horses.


No comments:

Post a Comment