Friday, February 5, 2010

I want to get my prediction in early...



For the record, I want to get my prediction in early.

I will go against the grain on this one and predict a Saints' victory on Sunday. It has come down to the best two teams in the NFL, and if they had played their cards right both teams could have gone into Super Bowl XLIV unbeaten.

But, there is no reason to cry over spilled milk...31 wins between the two teams is nothing to sneeze at. And now, on with my prediction. The first half will be played close to the vest by both teams, but Indianapolis will head for the locker room at the midway point with a 13-10 lead. In the second half, Drew Brees will outshine Peyton Manning. The Saints' quarterback will throw a 60-yard TD pass in the waning minutes and New Orleans will celebrate on the sidelines, following a stunning 33-31 win. I'm no fortuneteller and nobody can predict just how it will all go down. I hope it turns out to be a great Super Bowl, no matter what the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment