Monday, November 9, 2020

 Tucson Old Timers (TOTS)

60-and-over baseball



Attention: All TOTS...and all my readers


To all my TOTS teammates who have a computer in the house and to all my readers as well. Try going to google and search for Bookemdanosports  you'll get 3,000 hits or if you happen to have this post up just click on the following http://bookemdanosports.blogspot.com/ and you end up with a direct line to the blog and you can explore 12 years of posts, most of the posts focusing on our beloved 60-and-over Tucson Old Timers.

If you are successful with your google effort then select Images and close to 600 TOTS photos will pop up.

It's crazy. Even Bookemdanosports is getting old. The sports blog will begin its 13th year in January/2021.

Happy reading!

Note: Of course if you're already here then stay on my sports blog and explore. Click on a year on the right side of my blog...then click on a month...and then click on a post. Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment