Monday, December 23, 2013

Team Priceless takes 2nd place in fantasy football league



UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


My quest for my first ever championship in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League came to a screeching halt in the first quarter of the Bears-Eagles game on Sunday night.

I held a slim 23-point lead going into the the game, knowing full well my lead wouldn't hold up as my opponent in the league finale, Team Arps, had Nick Foles and LeSean McCoy, while I had Philly wide-receiver DeSean Jackson left on my roster.

Of course, Philadelphia took a 21-0 lead early on and went on to a 54-11 win over Chicago as Foles threw two touchdown passes (none to Jackson) and McCoy ran wild with two touchdown runs and amassed 133 rushing yards to become the first Eagles player since 1949 to lead the NFL in rushing.

Team Priceless ended up with just 104 fantasy points as quarterback Drew Brees collected just 15 points as the New Orleans Saints loses to Carolina, 13-17.

I'll have to settle for second place, by far the best I've done in four years as a member of the league.

Congrats, Team Arps.


No comments:

Post a Comment