Sunday, December 8, 2013

Need big fantasy-point production from Brees, Murray and Jackson in Week 14



UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


Week 14 is the week of the first playoff games in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

Needless to say, it's time for my key players on Team Priceless to step up and get the job done. I need a big day from New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees, Dallas running back DeMarco Murray and Philadelphia wide receiver DeSean Jackson, just to name a few. I could get some help from Denver tight end Julius Thomas and could get a little support from Arizona running back Rashard Mendenhall and Detroit's Joique Bell.

I've been hurt all year because I failed to pickup a marquee running back in the preseason draft and I've had to rely on my receivers to come through week after week. Some weeks it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown is another one of my receivers capable of putting up some big fantasy numbers. My other starting wide-out is New Orleans standout Marques Colston. He's been a quiet one of late, but I could certainly use some bonus points out of him this week.

My kicker this week is again Dan Bailey and my starting defense is Baltimore.

It's win or go home this week.

Go get 'em, Team Priceless.

Fantasy Update: Last minute change. I picked up Oakland fullback Marcel Reece and will put Reece in the starting lineup in place of Bell. I have New England's Stevan Ridley on the bench as well, but will wait a week to see how he does this week in his short playing time. Ridley, of course, has had trouble holding on to the ball of late and spends more time on the bench than in the game. We'll go with Reece today and hope for some fantasy points.


No comments:

Post a Comment