Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Team Priceless garners fifth-seed for playoffs in fantasy league



UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


My fantasy team, Team Priceless, didn't fare to well in Week 13 of the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

The bad news for my 8-5 team included a dismal performance in Seattle from my quarterback Drew Brees as the Saints (9-3) were blown out of the stadium, losing 34-7 to the Seahawks (11-1).

Could any NFL team have beaten the Seahawks on Monday night? What a total domination and the crowd, where do they find such crazy football fans?

I hope Brees can recoup this week because I could certainly use some fantasy points from him next Sunday against Carolina as I go up against Nut Rub (8-5) in the first round of the playoffs. As luck would have it, I will go up against Carolina quarterback Cam Newton.

The good news is Team Priceless made the playoffs for the first time in four years and the eight wins is the most games I've won since becoming a member of the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

Of course, the team to beat this year is Three Feet Right (11-2). They own the top spot heading into the playoffs, while the Assassins (10-3) own the second seed. Team Arps (9-4) will be the third seed, Nut Rub the fourth and my Team Priceless ends up with the fifth seed. The Peach Fuzz Manholes gets the sixth seed with a 7- 6 record.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment