Sunday, January 22, 2012

Prediction: Patroits and Giants advance




Time for Bookemdanosports to offer another prediction.

Let's go with New England 34-21 over Baltimore and the New York Giants 28-24 over the San Francisco 49ers.

There, I said it. I still can't get over the fact that 14 years ago, I covered a high school junior varsity football game in Chandler and wrote a column the next morning regarding a man-among-boys Chandler High standout named Terrell Suggs. And today, that man could be a big part in the Baltimore Ravens' chances at shattering my prediction. I said in the article back then: Remember this name, Terrell Suggs. I can say the same today. Remember, Mr. Suggs. Terrell was 16 years old the first time I saw him play.

My goodness, Suggs is now 29 and I'm...well, let's say, a lot older.

Bookemdanosports archives: See my post November 17, 2009 entitled 'They call him, Mr. Suggs!'

No comments:

Post a Comment