Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm back!



I ran into a computer problem this past week. I hate when that happens, but I'm back. The bugs are gone and the old laptop is up and running. A lot of exciting stuff happened in the world of sports this past week. At the top of the list is the Tim Tebow thing! Hard to believe, but I have to hand it to Tebow. Wow! What a bomb on the first play in overtime as the Denver Broncos knocked off the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday.

I watched the game up in Show Low, in the White Mountains. Would you believe, we got snowed in, stayed an extra night, and cruised home Monday afternoon. Too much white stuff for me. I missed the Arizona-USC basketball game, but all is well, as the Wildcats beat the Trojans and earned a split on the road. As for Monday night's BCS final, it turned out to be a real dud as Alabama won the one-sided affair, 21-0, over LSU.

Glad to be back on the old computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment