Monday, December 6, 2010

Need big night from Sanchez



My Fantasy Football League: I need a big night from New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez tonight on MNF. Otherwise, my first year as a participant in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League will be over.

I do have Jets' field goal kicker Nick Folk and New England tight end Rob Gronkowski on my roster as well. So, a little help from the two former University of Arizona Wildcats could help seal the deal. Twenty eight fantasy points will get my Team Priceless (currently 7-5) into the first round of the UPC Hood playoffs. It should be a great game tonight between the Patriots and Jets...and a sad one as well with the announcement, earlier today, of the passing of Dandy Don Merideth.

Fantasy Update: Turn out the lights the party's over! Sanchez and Jets bomb on MNF. Team Priceless fails in bid to make playoffs. Oh well, I'll try it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment