Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm feeling kind of low...



In the Stands Report by Bookemdano: I get this feeling every year. It's not the flu, but I seem to ache all over. Sometimes I get it in the fall, other times in the winter and once in a while even in the spring. It starts with a giant headache, followed by soreness in the neck area. My muscles get tight and I just want to scream.

I call it Wildcatitis! So far I've missed the Swine Flu, but this Wildcatitis has hit me twice already this fall. This time, I figure it'll last until next Saturday. A win over Oregon at Arizona Stadium would send the Wildcatitis packing. A few weeks ago I came down with Wildcatitis. On my blog I think I called it "Footless in Seattle". We all know what happened up there.The football bounced off the foot of an Arizona receiver and into the hands of a Husky defender. You know the rest.

Wildcat weird-loss No.1.

Now weird-loss No.2! Wildcats' quarterback Nick Foles goes back to pass...and Nick Foles goes back to pass...twice in one play, he unleashes a toss. A nine-yard penalty ensues and ruins a drive which could have ended up in an Arizona come-from-behind victory, but instead jump starts the California Golden Bears to a 24-16 victory.

It is now Sunday morning. I can't discuss this any further. I'm going to take two Excedrin and go back to bed. I'll be okay in a couple of days and I'll be back on the edge of my seat come Saturday when the Wildcats take on the Ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment