Monday, December 5, 2011

Tebow! Tebow!

My Fantasy Football League: I've never been a die-hard Tim Tebow fan, but I'm getting there. Tebow showed his magic once again yesterday as Tebow and the Broncos beat the Minnesota Vikings, 35-32. He sputtered around in the Broncos' backfield, ran some, and threw just enough to score 25 fantasy points to lead my fantasy team, Team Priceless, to a win. The fantasy win may just be enough to get me into next week's playoffs in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. I'm currently sitting in the sixth and final playoff spot, but could get ousted tonight if San Diego's Philip Rivers has a big night. I also have to keep an eye on two other players tonight -- Chargers' running back Ryan Mathews and Jacksonville's running back Maurice-Jones Drew. All three players are on the A-Team roster. The A-Team could knock me out of the playoffs, if the trio combines for 53 fantasy points. Otherwise, I'm in. It could be close as the Sticky Bandits, already assured of a playoff spot, hold onto a 145-93 lead over the A-Team...and to tell you the truth...I've been burned on Monday Night Football more than once this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment