Sunday, December 4, 2011

It could be my final fantasy football weekend



My Fantasy Football League: It's raining outside. A good Sunday to stay inside and watch football...in what could turn out to be be my last weekend in my fantasy football league.

Even if my Team Priceless wins today over the Big Dwags, I would still need some help from the Sticky Bandits as they need to beat the A-Team, which has Drew Brees and Philip Rivers in its lineup. If the A-team losses and I win, I'll salvage sixth place, the final playoff spot, in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. I'll be counting on the likes of Tim Tebow and Carson Palmer today. Fortunately, for me, the Broncos and the Vikings are on the Fox Network this morning, while the Raiders and the Dolphins are on the CBS Network. Tonight on NBC, it'll be the Lions and the Saints. I have the Saints' wide-receiver Marques Colston and running back Pierre Thomas going tonight. So, I shall see how those four fair today.

At any rate, I have all my players going today, with the exception of Chargers' wide-receiver Vincent Jackson, who plays on Monday night against the Jaguars. The Big Dawgs key players today will include Carolina's Cam Newton and Houston's Arian Foster. Let's tee up the pigskin, sit back, and let the fantasy points fall where they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment