Monday, December 5, 2011

Philip Rivers knocks me out of fantasy league playoffs



My Fantasy Football League: San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers threw his third touchdown pass of the game with just three minutes gone in the third quarter in Jacksonville tonight, knocking me and my Team Priceless out of sixth place -- the final playoff spot for next week's quarterfinals in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

The Jaguars' defense kept Rivers off the fantasy scoreboard in the first quarter and most of the second, but the Chargers quarterback got it going in the final two minutes before the half, connecting on scoring strikes to wide-receivers Vincent Brown and Vincent Jackson as San Diego led at intermission, 24-14. My Team Priceless won six games and lost seven and finishes in seventh place.

Oh well, there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment