Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why not? Indians vs. Rockies in World Series...

Don't look now, but the top two teams in the major leagues are the Cleveland Indians and the Colorado Rockies. Now, if those two early-season, front-runners make it to the big shindig in October, well, I guess I kinda like that idea. Coors Field in Denver and the Big Jake...or the Prog...or officially known as Progressive Park in Cleveland, are two beautiful ball parks and will be pleasing to the eye on national television. I can't get my Arizona Diamondbacks out of the cellar, so to speak, and I'm just plain tired of the same old places like New York, Boston, Arlington, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia...well you get the idea, so let's have some new back drops and some new faces in the 2011 World Series. The Indians are currently 18-8 and leading the American League Central by 4 1/2 games, while the Rockies, sporting an impressive 17-8 mark, hold on to the same margin in the National League West. Sounds good to me, but the weather, now that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment