Sunday, May 22, 2011

I think I'm ready for baseball...



I've been out of action, away from the playing field, so to speak, for the last two months. See previous post: March 30, 2011 -- (Back on the DL, again).

I've dropped nine pounds, which is a good thing...I guess. The baseball injury and life in general has somehow helped to whittle away the flab around the middle. I'm back to my collegiate-playing days (40-some years ago) when I was 165 pounds, soaking wet. I plan to return to the senior circuit and catch up with my teammates at Tucson Udall Park on the 1st of June.

It's hard to stay away from the game. Setting still... and leaving my glove and bat bag in the garage to gather nothing but dust, along with the rest of the junk, is not an option.

 Let's play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment