Sunday, May 9, 2010

Phoenix Suns can take a week off and enjoy...



I can't believe I watched the Phoenix Suns dismantle the San Antonio Spurs in four straight games to advance to the Western Conference Finals.

Steve Nash and Company will now get a week off to soak up the well-deserved praise from their fans. Sweep! Sweep! Sweep! The Spurs go down in Game 4 tonight, 107-101, to the Suns.

Unbelievable! And now, the Lakers await. I know the Lakers need to hang one more loss on the Utah Jazz. And that should happen on Monday night. The LA Lakers are a post up team and that will cause problems for the freewheeling Suns, but bring them on. The Suns are rising! I'm going to grab the daily paper as early as I can tomorrow morning just to validate the fact that the Suns actually swept the series with the Spurs...and what I witnessed last night on my Vizio wasn't a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment