Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Colorado weather too much for Grandpa Dan... not for Great Grandson Fallon

 

Seven hundred and fifty miles away, Fallon, my great grandson, enjoys life from the moment he steps out of bed every morning. He rolls through the day and doesn't stop until he crawls into bed at night, curls up under the covers and falls fast asleep.

As it should be for a 3-year-old wonder boy along the Western Slope of Colorado.

Turns out the winter in Colorado is too much for his 76-year-old great grandpa, but it is the right place for Fallon, who lives his young life in a land of wonderment and possibilities.

I spent 65 days with my Colorado family. I'll miss them all, but I'm back in the Tucson desert thawing out.

Photo:  My smiling great grandson and his Papa, Daniel Price, my oldest grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment