Monday, November 4, 2013

Team Priceless falls to 5-4 in football fantasy league


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


My Team Priceless lost another heart-breaker this weekend in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League, losing 131-120. An 11-point loss and it looked like I'd pull out a victory as I had Pittsburgh wide receiver Antonio Brown and the New England running back Stephan Ridley locked in a battle as the minutes ticked away in Sunday's late-afternoon game, pitting the Patriots against the Steelers.

Of course, the Patriots won going away, but the scenario had Pittsburgh needing to pass late in the fourth quarter while New England needed to sit on the ball and hand off to the running backs. Unfortunately for me, New England subbed for Ridley and Brown wasn't thrown to as the minutes ticked away. A score by Ridley and Brown down the stretch and I would have edged out a win.

That's the way it unfolds in Fantasy Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment