Monday, November 11, 2013

It's a breeze when you have Drew Brees on your Fantasy Football team


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League


Team Priceless


At times, it can be a breeze when you have New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees on your fantasy football team. I just happen to have Brees on my Team Priceless, which is one of 12 teams in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

Brees goes wild against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday with 392 total passing yards and four touchdowns, good enough for 49 fantasy points as my Team Priceless comes from behind to beat its opponent, Suh-nami, 141-91.

The win improves my overall record to 6-4 and keeps me in the running for a playoff spot and an outside shot of still winning the league. Right now I'm setting in fifth place, two games back of the league leaders.

Next week, I'll battle it out with the A-Team as I go up against Peyton Manning. I'll probably need those 49 fantasy points next week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment