Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The clock is ticking as my Fantasy Football live draft is just hours away


My Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


It's hard to believe but it is almost time for Fantasy Football. This will be my fourth year as a member of the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. I haven't exactly blown away my fellow foes over the last three years. If I remember correctly the best I have done is an eighth-place finish out of ten teams.

This year, the league will expand to 12 teams and for the first time we will have a live draft. It has always been an automatic draft (the luck of the draw) in the past, but today, at 7 p.m. (Arizona time),  the live draft will begin.

So, that means I can no longer blame my season-ending results on the luck of the draw. This time I may actually have to do a little work as I pluck a name every minute and a half from a list of NFL stars.

I'll keep the same team name. It's kinda catchy: Team Priceless. But as I said earlier the Price is not always Right.

As for the rest of the league, there are some crazy team names. The others: A-Team, Suh-nami, Nuts to Butts, Peach Fuzz Manholes, Assassins, Nut Rub, Mega Powers, Trojan Girl, Team Arps, Three Feet Right and Blitz.

Don't ask me the reasoning behind some of those names!

No comments:

Post a Comment