Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally, the Final Four!



Finally, the Final Four!

As for my bracket predictions, they are out the window. Not one single team I picked made the NCAA Final Four. So, it's on to Atlanta for Louisville, Wichita State, Syracuse and Michigan.

My overall percentage turned out to be a dismal 60 percent on the correct side. I guess I wasn't the only one, and I'm sure there were many sports fanatics nationally who picked the above four teams.

Just for fun, I'll pick Louisville to win it all. All of a sudden, that seems to be a no-brainer. But there is still two games to be played. The way this tournament has unfolded, I wouldn't be surprised at a SHOCKER! Wichita State could pull the upset.

Next year my Wildcats will be there. My Arizona Wildcats, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment