Thursday, March 16, 2023

I can't find the words...

A Wildcat fan in shock



Arizona is out in Round 1 of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

The question is, what do I do now?

Princeton 59 Arizona 55

I yell, and I scream about the East Coast bias.

I no longer have a leg to stand on.

-- Arizona finishes the season 28-7. Arizona State wins its play-in game by 25.

-- Azuolas Tubelis played 37 minutes, scored 22 points, and hauled in five rebounds.

-- Oumar Ballo played 28 minutes, scored 13 points, and grabbed 12 rebounds with one hand.

-- Arizona scored 31 points in the first half and 24 points in the second half.

-- I love my Wildcats. I love telling stories. But today, I just can't put a story together. I'm still searching for a coherent sentence!

From the desk of Pigpen Price

 


No comments:

Post a Comment