Thursday, March 26, 2020

Quarantine continues...



To all my readers:


Most of my readers are senior citizens and currently 45 of them are members of my favorite baseball team in the world -- the 60-and-over Tucson Old Timers.

All of us are in quarantine, along with the rest of the country.

No baseball.

And like the rest of our great country, we sit at home waiting for the smoke to clear, so we can return to our daily routines and return to Udall Park three days a week to play America's Favorite Pastime.

With the coronavirus overtaking the country, we watch the news and roam around our homes looking for something to do...anything to pass the time. Most of us are forced to stay away from each other or at least six feet apart. As for the sports world, there is none.

So, for all my readers:  search the house for a pair of reading glasses, sit back in your recliner, grab your laptop or your smart phone and goggle my blog,  Bookemdanosports. I have posted two of my books, Billy's Victory, a middle reader book about a boy and his desire to play baseball, and my adult fiction book, The Loner, about a retired sports announcer.

Note: You will need to backtrack a bit on the blog. The Loner is broken down into five installments, Billy's Victory in seven. Go to the right side of the blog and click on each posts. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment