Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Team Priceless wins a close one in fantasy league


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


Team Priceless is tied with two other teams in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League with a 6-2 record.

I went to bed early, long before Monday Night Football was over, thinking I had fallen to 5-3. After all, it was raining cats and dogs back in Carolina as the Panthers and Indianapolis fumbled their way through four quarters tied at 23-23.

I had one player left on my roster and it just happened to be Carolina's field goal kicker Graham Gano. So, what does he do? While I'm sleeping, he kicks two field goals in overtime -- including one from 52 yards out to win the game, 29-26.

That turns out to be 14 fantasy points, just enough to give me the edge over Blitzed, 84.04 - 83.38. A margin of just .66 of a fantasy point!

Lucky me!

Once again, I received a 30-plus fantasy point performance from New England quarterback Tom Brady (4 TD passes, 356  yards). Brady, so far, has been steady...steady...steady.

In Week 9, I take on Three Feet Right (5-3), currently in a tie for fourth place.


No comments:

Post a Comment