Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 2 tourney results costly


I was feeling pretty good after Day 1 -- the opening games in the second round of the NCAA Basketball Tournament. I finished 15 of 16 with my bracket picks, my only loss, the Harvard-New Mexico game.

But yesterday's games were a different story as I went 9 for 16. I mean, go figure! Florida Golf Coast over Georgetown. Give me a break!

I, of course, went with my heart and picked Arizona, California, Oregon, UCLA and Colorado to win and that scenario computes to 3-2. The Bruins were down a man against Minnesota and so were the Buffaloes as their main man Spencer Dinwiddie found early foul trouble and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn when he was in the game against Illinois. The young man, of course, went crazy when he played against the Wildcats.

Oh well, let's see what today brings.




No comments:

Post a Comment