Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coaching Middle School Part III



My middle school softball girls found their hitting touch in their fourth game of the season as they scattered 19 hits around our home ball park and notched an 18-3 win, yesterday afternoon. If they keep that up for the next five games...well you can pencil us in for the playoffs in May. After taking in on the chin last week against the defending league champions, the girls put on their hitting shoes yesterday to pick up their second win of the season. I know one thing, it is sure fun to watch the girls scurry around the bases.

I'm still loving it as we head into the final two weeks of the regular season. I'll keep you posted.

Middle School Coaching Update: My girls win again...this time 17-5. We're at 4-2 with three regular-season games left -- all road trips. I'll keep ya posted. Still, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment